How To Make a Bunting Banner





Okay, so I've been spending a lot of time on Pintrest lately.. and a few weeks ago I came across this fabric bunting idea. I have no idea why I never thought of doing this before. It's so cute and SO easy!

This is what you'll need:
- 2 to 5 different fabrics of your choice
- a triangular piece of cardboard 15cm on each long side by 8cm (or however large you want your flags)
- a highlighter or something to mark with
- fabric scissors
- twine or yarn (elastics are representing the twice in this photo. don't ask)
- fabric glue (if you'd rather that than using a needle and thread)
- needle and thread



Step 1: Use the triangular piece of cardboard to trace onto the fabric.



Step 2: Line up the flags and start using a needle and thread to attach the flags to the twine/yarn



Like I said this is super easy to do, even if you have no idea how to use a needle and thread. I don't recommend using a fabric glue unless your absolutely certain that it'll work. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment