Chilly

First, let me just apologize right away for the lack of posts in the past couple of weeks. I have been quite busy with school and trying to find work.. I know, I know. No excuses.I just simply haven't had the time, or the right ideas for that matter.

I spent the day with Ryan today. It was wonderful, as always. We didn't do too much.. we ate pizza, watched tv, and played that old fishing game we used to play as kids. We went for a long walk with his little brother.. which was my favourite part. We go on a lot of walks while I'm at his house. Mainly because it's surrounded by trees and little streams. And it's beautiful. I love walks with Ryan, it's a nice time to talk about things. Today was chilly, but we had fun.





Freckles and pizza sauce.















No comments:

Post a Comment