Sigh... I Just Really Want To Visit Ireland












Okay, so the title of this post pretty much says it all. I've always wanted to visit Europe.. and since I've been there, I have this strong urge to visit Ireland. There's just something so peaceful and calm about the wide open landscapes and the historical feel. I don't know, but every time I see a "cheesy tourist" photo, it just makes me want to go there even more. I'll let you in on a little secret... I've always dreamt of spending my honeymoon in Ireland. Not sure if my future husband will agree haha.. But it looks really romantic to me. Anyway, these pictures are some of the ones I've found that were just too beautiful not to share.


















          Image 1  Image 2  Image 3  Image 4  Image 5  Image 6  Image 7



No comments:

Post a Comment