Missing Europe


Alhambra Palace in Grenada. 





Blurry, but beautiful sunrise in Costa del Sol.





The view from the top of the bell tower in Sevilla. 


My twin, Ashley and I just arrived back home from Europe.. And it was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced. There was an endless amount of beautiful photo opportunities, and incredible scenery. I absolutely loved every second of every day of travelling, (besides the eight-hour lay-overs, those weren't as fun).  We got to see so many different places while in Europe, but the main destination was Spain, (EEK!). The first place we visited was Barcelona. The minute we landed, we instantly knew we'd love it there. Our time spent in Barcelona was unforgettable, and I'm sure about going back as soon as I can. Although we only spent a few days of our tour there, I will never ever (ever) forget the beautiful nighttime scenery by the water, the couples strolling and holding hands,  and the glow of the lights on every building. It was almost like being in Times Square.. I might even go as far as saying "Better." And no, I'm not joking.






Another blurry one, but there are SO many horse and buggy's in Sevilla! And they are SO cute!






A beautiful section of The Alcazar Palace in Sevilla, (not sure which part).


During the trip we visited SO many different places.. It was amazing. We visited Grenada, Sevilla, Costa del Sol, Valencia, we even visited Morocco for a day.  Obviously, I can't upload every picture I captured, but I hope you enjoy these ones. Some may be blurry, so I apologize. Spain was such an unforgettable place. I hope I get the chance to one day go back. 




Aahh, so many gorgeous buildings.






I know what you're thinking. Yes, this was in-fact in the Cheetah Girls 2 movie. Crazy, huh?






Beautiful view of the sea from the top of "Montjuic."






Touring in Barcelona, yes it was my favourite part of the tour!







No comments:

Post a Comment